Thursday, February 5, 2015

Wisdom from. ..

One of the truths about life is how your viewpoint changes with the passage of time.  I grew up believing that all old people were filled with wisdom.  Sadly,  some of the Elderly are just filled with regrets,

I can relate to that, as the years stack up I have learned to bring them before The Lord and beg for forgiveness and cleansing,  and leaving with a lighter heart.

Then one day I realized that I am becoming one of those 'wise' old people and unless I begin to share what I've figured out in the past 60 yrs I will have wasted what The Lord worked 60 years to help me learn.

I'm not saying I've learned anything earth shattering,  but I've wondered if I might have been further along in my Earth - lessons if someone had shared Their life's lessons. What I'm saying is,  wherever you are in life you have something good to pass on to the next generation., and maybe you can save someone a few years of regrets.

So, instead of looking for wisdom online, pass on to your family what you have learned while on life's journey.  50 years from now a determined genealogist might find your journal or diary and laugh and cry as they learn about the meaning of life.

It's your turn to bless the green horns who are so determined to make a difference.