Saturday, September 4, 2010

Resoring Honor in Genealogy

Glenn Beck showed us last week that we aren't alone in our Faith Based love of our Country! We live in a wonderful country that allows people like you and me to research our ancestors lives, to learn of the kinds of work they did to feed their families, to find out why they came to America! We are so blessed to live in America which was created, for the most part, by men who honored God! Shouldn't that be the way we live here?

Have you found your ancestors? Do you have fragile pictures of them as I do? Were they from the original founders or immigrants in later years? My Great Grandfather and G Grandmother came from Copenhagen with my 2 year old Great Aunt Lena and settled in Nebraska. Soon I will show you what you can do with your family in an EBook style showcase of their journey, lives and heritage.

No comments: