Thursday, December 27, 2012

After battles with Ancestry.com... final name is...

Hello everyone, well, we finally have a name that the lawyers for Ancestry.com approved of! What a nightmare this has been, but mostly because I didn't think my little website and blog were even a speck on the back end of Ancestry.com's rear-end. Imagine my surprise when I received their first 'You had better...' letter!

After many design changes and domain changes we have been 'approved' to use the following:

AncestorEbooks.com

We hope you will give us another try and again spred the word; as you can imagine the problems we have dealt with to resolve this issue have set back our web business about 6 months, and cost us Christmas sales. But what really upsets me is knowing how many people looked but were afraid to try creating their first Ebook! After all, family and Christmas are synonymous, aren't they?

Hope to see you there at 12:01 New Year's Day!

Cristina B